Engine vibrates a lot

MADHATTER88

Local time
8:26 PM
Wondering a few things again
Skyhawk 66cc no mods all stock original plugs 25:1 fuel mix
It vibrates a lot after rideing feels like i was useing my chain saw for a few hours too many.
This being said also feels like im not getting full power not sure how to explain properly but it feels kind of like it pulls some times.
Also seems a bit louder than ive heard others ive seen around town.
Ive seen some videos where they move the ring up a notch in the carb would this make a difference.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

yes, if you are too rich it will lean it out a bit for better speed on flat ground - as for vibration, be sure motor stays tight as they get a bit loose for a while until the studs stop stretching

yes, if you are too rich it will lean it out a bit for better speed on flat ground - as for vibration, be sure motor stays tight as they get a bit loose for a while until the studs stop stretching
Too rich and lean out are terms im unfamiliar with

Doing that in the morning also going to buy a new ngk plug a new wire and boot also and am shopping around online now for a high performance carb

Also i read somewhere about drilling the inner tube on the exhaust for some reason will this effect performance

I always recommend doing just one thing at a time - forget that list until you're satisfied with the carb setting

Ive been toying with the carb im on the last notch in that needle as we speak nothings stopped my bogging down at full throttle as of yet

Back