Engine wont run, so confused

What did you use regarding gaskets... the ones the kit came with? Also just want to make sure your using the choke.
It's a little hard to guess the problem, with haven't much info to go by...

yup, What information would u need? And im using the choke

OK so we have spark, we have fuel, we have compression. So what could have happened in just 1 ride to cause it not to start. My guess is the gas was left on and the case is flooded. Pull the spark plug and ride it around for a little while with the gas valve turned off. This should clear the case. If it starts hooray, if it doesn't we have eliminated 1 possible cause. By the way what was the compression? If you don't have a gauge I think you can borrow one from autozone.

Take out your plug, hold it with pliers, torch it to burn off oil and fuel, then try it, also check the bolt on your carb, the idle control, the tighter the bolt the higher the idle. It might be throwing too much fuel on its self. I hope it all gets better for you man. Best of luck

Well im officially confused, I felt stupid yesterday when the gap on my spark plug was wrong. It fried right up when i changed it. but today i went to ride and it didn't start, IM really losing interest lol

I have no idea what you could be doing wrong, but it really seems it is something you are doing. Is there no one in your area you could check with?

hard to say - most common thing would be much less fuel than it wants, but this is a time when you need to look at everything (even things you've looked at before)

Back