Carby engine wont run without choke and advice for a new carb

thats pretty expensive ill try to get some later, do you know if you can mix nitromethane with E85 ethanol and will it run in a 2 stroke ? that would be way cheaper
It can be mixed with just about anything, even methonal. It comes in smaller bottles that are cheaper. It will run in a 2 stroke. The e85 needs some work to run straight in a 2 stroke.

Clocking into work or I would be more detailed.

It can be mixed with just about anything, even methonal. It comes in smaller bottles that are cheaper. It will run in a 2 stroke. The e85 needs some work to run straight in a 2 stroke.

Clocking into work or I would be more detailed.
i dont want to bother you too much but do you know a post that explains how to run E85 in a 2 stroke, its 2x cheaper then gas here so i might as well use that + it mixes with nitromethane and i can get some pretty cheap near my house

i dont want to bother you too much but do you know a post that explains how to run E85 in a 2 stroke, its 2x cheaper then gas here so i might as well use that + it mixes with nitromethane and i can get some pretty cheap near my house
E85 is anywhere from 51 to 83 percent ethanol by law.

If you really want to run E85, here is what must be done first.

In order to use E85, you will have to tear apart the motor and replace any internal motor seals with ethanol resistant seals and also replace the fuel line and fuel filter with ethanol resistant ones as well...My buddy tried running that E85 crap in his and a short time later, his plastic fuel filter started to leak, when he touched it, it crumbled like an egg shell due to the ethanol content, no doubt.

The reason for all of this is because 2 stroke engines have an aversion to ethanol...it will eat out all the engine seals and turn the fuel lines and external fuel filter brittle and hard.

(These China Girl engines also do not need high octane fuel because they are not high compression engines...87 octane is perfect for them.)

Have fun...lol...DAMIEN

E85 is anywhere from 51 to 83 percent ethanol by law.

If you really want to run E85, here is what must be done first.

In order to use E85, you will have to tear apart the motor and replace any internal motor seals with ethanol resistant seals and also replace the fuel line and fuel filter with ethanol resistant ones as well...My buddy tried running that E85 crap in his and a short time later, his plastic fuel filter started to leak, when he touched it, it crumbled like an egg shell due to the ethanol content, no doubt.

The reason for all of this is because 2 stroke engines have an aversion to ethanol...it will eat out all the engine seals and turn the fuel lines and external fuel filter brittle and hard.

(These China Girl engines also do not need high octane fuel because they are not high compression engines...87 octane is perfect for them.)

Have fun...lol...DAMIEN
yeah im not gonna bother doing all that for a performance loss thanks alot for the time you took to write that tho ! a big thanks to everyone in the thread to be honest

yeah im not gonna bother doing all that for a performance loss
My stock Zeda 80 motor is capable of 47 MPH which is 75 KmPH on 86 octane gasoline mixed 1 gallon gas to 4 ounces of full synthetic 2 cycle oil.

Where you are at, see if "ELF" oil makes a 2 cycle full synthetic oil as i know that "ELF" is a high quality brand in Europe...DAMIEN

Attachments

• IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 128
My stock Zeda 80 motor is capable of 47 MPH which is 75 KmPH on 86 octane gasoline mixed 1 gallon gas to 4 ounces of full synthetic 2 cycle oil.

Where you are at, see if "ELF" oil makes a 2 cycle full synthetic oil as i know that "ELF" is a high quality brand in Europe...DAMIEN
i was just looking for an easy cheap performance gain without having to change a part but i guess i wont go the perf fuel way for now

i was just looking for an easy cheap performance gain without having to change a part but i guess i wont go the perf fuel way for now
Nitropropane. Just add to fuel and tune carb to the new mix. No new parts needed. Safe for our engines when used correctly. It works from stock to high performance and all in-between. Just start slow and work the mix up to the power level you want.

I go way over board on it. They say 4 oz max. I use 16 oz a gallon. Lol. Small bottle will make 4 plus gallons at the ratio they recommend.

i
Nitropropane. Just add to fuel and tune carb to the new mix. No new parts needed. Safe for our engines when used correctly. It works from stock to high performance and all in-between. Just start slow and work the mix up to the power level you want.

I go way over board on it. They say 4 oz max. I use 16 oz a gallon. Lol. Small bottle will make 4 plus gallons at the ratio they recommend.
will try to get my hands on some

Back