Skyhawk 2 Stroke or Starfire 2 Stroke?

• Skyhawk

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Starfire

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I don't like 2 strokes

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
this is a little off topic. but here is my 2 cents worth about frames (bike). TARGET/WALMART have the best bikes on the cheap. $90/120 bucks. I'm sure that Schwinn/Huffy bikes are made in better sweat shops. ther is no way you can beat the quality of these bikes for the money !
off the soap box/ Mbikey

Last edited by a moderator:
Target/Walmart bikes are just that ,cheap.The new Schwinn bikes that Walmart has to replace the the Skyliner have frames that are not engine friendly for mounting happy time engines.I think the Grubee engine ready bikes would be great.I think the Grubee quality is good.The only good Schwinn you can get you have to get from a Schwinn dealer an they are not cheap (250.00 +)and Schwinn do not make parts for sale.

Although the steel cruiser bike lacks the built in gas tank, it is a more complete solution for about $50 less.

I'd be satisfied with that. It has the front suspension which I need to have and does come complete with the HD hub and brake. It says that you can get it with the wide crank. That may be a good idea, that way it could be used with the 4stroke kits or the pullstart gas-n-go as well.

Back