EV Warrior Bike Like New

I have a yellow EV Warrior Bike that is like new, It has new batteries (just replaced). It looks and runs great. It will run 15 - 20 mph and go around 15 miles per charge depending on the rider weight. I have too many projects going right now so I am cleaning out my garage. These sold new for around $1500 and I would like to get $400 for this one. I have the charger as well. I am located in central Indiana and I am not wanting to try and ship this. I may however help with partial delivery. If anyone has any questions please post, PM or email.

Thanks
Dave

I have a yellow EV Warrior Bike that is like new, It has new batteries (just replaced). It looks and runs great. It will run 15 - 20 mph and go around 15 miles per charge depending on the rider weight. I have too many projects going right now so I am cleaning out my garage. These sold new for around $1500 and I would like to get $400 for this one. I have the charger as well. I am located in central Indiana and I am not wanting to try and ship this. I may however help with partial delivery. If anyone has any questions please post, PM or email.

Thanks
Dave
Dave What is the EV Warrior Bike Worth today? I am a sales rep for Mike's Bikes here in Wichita Kansas and we have about 13 of the EV Warrior Bikes and we are trying to sell them as well. Let me know Thanks sales@mikesbikeswichita.com

We have around 13 EV Warrior Bikes for sale I just want to know what the value is on the bike if it is in good condition?

Back