EV Warrior Bike Like New

I have a yellow EV Warrior Bike that is like new, It has new batteries (just replaced). It looks and runs great. It will run 15 - 20 mph and go around 15 miles per charge depending on the rider weight. I have too many projects going right now so I am cleaning out my garage. These sold new for around $1500 and I would like to get $400 for this one. I have the charger as well. I am located in central Indiana and I am not wanting to try and ship this. I may however help with partial delivery. If anyone has any questions please post, PM or email.

Thanks
Dave

for a first post, maybe you could give a heatware or other reference ?
btw welcome to MBc ! :D
you could do an intro post and say 'Hi !' to everyone

I don't know what you mean by heatware or other reference. I just wanted to offer this really good bike here first to the members before putting it on Ebay. The only reference I would have is my 158 100%+ feedback on Ebay.

Thanks
Dave

dave...as blunt as i can be...it's not too cool to only join to sell something.

but, since you're here, what's your ebay name so folks can check you out?

Post a picture when you can. I'm interested. Didn't the manufacturer go out of business like 10 years ago?

augidog I was not trying to ruffle any feathers, I have been reading on the site just never needed to register. I have a few 49cc scooters, gopeds and built mini bike choppers and had full EV automobiles as well as Hybrids. I am working a bike with a brushless motor and Lipo batteries. My ebay ID is fat$stack.

I understand your concern about my post, but keep in mind I do not want or intend to ship this. Meaning someone would need to pick it up in person, It would be hard to dupe someone in person.

Mickey I have included pictures that I just took, I had to take them in my garage because It is dark out right now. It is my understanding that the company only lasted about 2 years 1995-97. Looking around on the web it looks like there are spare parts availible if ever needed.

Thanks
Dave

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 606
  • bike1.jpg
    bike1.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 2,559
not trying to ruffle anything, myself, dave, just doin' my job...thanks for the extra info, it will help :)

Back