Everyone get an anti theft GPS Tracker

inspectorcritic

Local time
9:50 AM
There real cheap too, I just order another one for $11.00 including tax.
It also comes with a hidden mic so you can listen in on co thugs use it in court for 180 minutes worth.

The other one bought too fast piss off some freak stolen my motorize bike I got caught in a blizzard could not drive or even push it slush stuck to the tires and snow jammed up.

When searching look for micro-mini cuz most too large there made for cars with lots of room hard to hide about 4" X 2".

You can zero a cop in along as they are not negligent, get your back and eliminate suspects and add new ones giving one some peace of mind.

Meanwhile, look for mine stolen in Co Springs, Co but could be in any state by now.

Attachments

• 20210303_115029_20210323134904554.jpg
    20210303_115029_20210323134904554.jpg
    530.8 KB · Views: 234
Bicycle shops, eBay and Amazon all have bicycle tracking chips. You can also get bicycle cellphone notifiers and bicycle alarms as well. Really good locks meaning more than one and common sense is the biggest assets to preventing theft. I personally always check the weather reports before I go out riding my bike.

Bicycle shops, eBay and Amazon all have bicycle tracking chips. You can also get bicycle cellphone notifiers and bicycle alarms as well. Really good locks meaning more than one and common sense is the biggest assets to preventing theft. I personally always check the weather reports before I go out riding my bike.
Bicycle shops around here have no clue to them and they are the ones selling $4000.00 + bikes they were totally blown away when I had to explain it to them.

I miss order the one I got was definitely for a car or motorcycle that has a 12-volt wire running from it and you interface with the vehicle to kill the motor for some places like here cops are negligent, Let the good Colorado crooky get away with it he is working our state.

So I wait for a new motor and a micro-mini anti-theft track device.

Also, when you buy a lock only settle for a class 5 suppose to be the best at least when they do get you won't feel like crummy s**t.
And be sure to lock it too something in front of a store window if it's a 24-hour store that is.
Because for some insane reason the architect always puts them the bicycle racks very far side of the buildings where a vehicle pulls up blocks any security video and eyesight of someone yelling hey you, leave it alone.

Because I'm finding out the security videos only seen by the deaf and dumb don't do a lot to catch them.

Last edited:
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
For GPS theft device don't you need a subscription to some service?

Got an alarm and a tracker already. Yes most require a service provider. But most importantly I have a 15 mm keyed cable lock, a 15 mm keyed U lock and common sense. I always use both locks and limit the amount time to a minimum I have to leave my secured bike unattended in public. At home I store my bike in my house.

Last edited:
Okay next problem you need a SIM card and a SD card for your new tracker and the Chinese can't translate that.
Go to SpeedMobileTalk.com I tried going to my carrier worried I would half to take out a new line for an additional $35.00 every f***ing month.

But Speed Talk very reasonably with a $5.00 for a SIM card plan each month for specific GPS Tracker phone company sez theirs is only for phones they do have other plans for $5.00 to $25.00

So now I need some smartass to design a circuit so I can use my white 6 Volt AC wire to charge my tracker because it's gonna be a nuisance every 2 or 3 days to take it out and charge it. Any electronics majors in the crowd?

For what it'd cost to build a converter using the 6 volt wire, it'd be cheaper to get a dynamo-phone charger.

Last edited: