Everyone get an anti theft GPS Tracker

Oh, f*** again. Just found out the
G-07 mini tracker is a 2 G and is incompatible with 4G SIM card from speedTalk All those little things sink the whole f***ing project.

Inspector I feel your pain. Not being a techy I need to research crap to make sure it all works or your sitting looking at a pile of junk. As far as charging stuff though I bought one of these lil jump starters for my bike that is FI in case of a dead battery. It's a powerful battery and will charge anything w/a USB cable 3.0 and is backwards compatible. I charge my phone, camera, vape batteries with it. With low power devices it charges a lot of stuff on 1 charge. https://www.amazon.com/Starter-YABE...620588874&s=automotive&sr=1-9&ts_id=318336011

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
You probably already have a tracking device. They are peddled under code names like 'smart phone', 'smart TV', 'GPS' or even 'smart fridge'.
They spy on you in a myriad of ways and have opened the door to a whole new type of tyranny, which we see unfolding in real time right now.
I'll secure my bikes with traditional 'dumb' locks and by paying attention.

You probably already have a tracking device. They are peddled under code names like 'smart phone', 'smart TV', 'GPS' or even 'smart fridge'.
They spy on you in a myriad of ways and have opened the door to a whole new type of tyranny, which we see unfolding in real time right now.
I'll secure my bikes with traditional 'dumb' locks and by paying attention.
Trackers, cellphone notifiers and alarms are complementary devices. They aren't ment to replace a 15+mm set of quality keyed cable and U locks along with common sense.

I have a tracker, cellphone notifier and an alarm on my bike. However, I always use both locks on my bike and limit my time to a minimum that it is left unattended in public. When I'm done riding for the day it comes into my house.

images.jpeg

I never leave mine alone in public. At home my bike is protected with cameras, a 250lbs pig, an evil kitten, and when I'm home high velocity copper jacketed lead pills. So far no one has challenged any of my defenses. If they do, I'm interested in just how much of the body my pig will clean up for me.

I never leave mine alone in public. At home my bike is protected with cameras, a 250lbs pig, an evil kitten, and when I'm home high velocity copper jacketed lead pills. So far no one has challenged any of my defenses. If they do, I'm interested in just how much of the body my pig will clean up for me.
At a friend's place in east TN, the only one who would stay outside when the panther who lived on the hill walked between the buildings to get to the other side of the valley would be the sow - who was probably in excess of 1000 lbs.

When I was back home, a mountain lion would try to sneak up on my horse's. Bad idea for the kitty, lol. They had a donkey. I can't say his name here, but that ol' boy whooped that mountain lion something fierce. Would have loved to put a gps on that cat to see how fast he/she ran away. lol. That donkey had no fear of anything, you did not act a fool to him. lol, He was a good boy, silly till the day he died.
At a friend's place in east TN, the only one who would stay outside when the panther who lived on the hill walked between the buildings to get to the other side of the valley would be the sow - who was probably in excess of 1000 lbs.