Exaust question?

James98189741

Local time
1:03 AM
The yasuni R exaust looks just like a jog pipe. What is the difference. It's going on my minarelli hybrid with a mikuni vm 18.

larger j pipe, id assume different sized chamber (probably bigger) overall construction looks better on the yasuni.

but keep in mind, that exhaust has built in restrictions to keep it "street legal".

if i were you id spend a bit more and get there c16 exhaust.
no built in restrictions, should give you some more power.

but if you want a budget runner. the jog pipe should be just fine.

larger j pipe, id assume different sized chamber (probably bigger) overall construction looks better on the yasuni.

but keep in mind, that exhaust has built in restrictions to keep it "street legal".

if i were you id spend a bit more and get there c16 exhaust.
no built in restrictions, should give you some more power.

but if you want a budget runner. the jog pipe should be just fine.
Thank you!

That pipe only has 50 mm of header, I'd hate to fit a $280 pipe.
I think your right. I was thinking it might just clear the bb frame.

If you hacking stuff up. Grab that 70$ jog pipe. It'll be fine for what you need.

I think your right. I was thinking it might just clear the bb frame.

If you hacking stuff up. Grab that 70$ jog pipe. It'll be fine for what you need.
I don't know what hacking stuff up means lol I'll go with what someone recommends that's why I'm asking

Oh ok.

Well, for the pipe. Your going to need to cut and weld the pipe to make it fit, as there are no aftermarket pipes that fit unfortunately. A welder can do it for pretty cheap (or do it your self with a harbor freight welder)

id recommend the 70$ pipe as if you screw it up it wont be as big of a deal as a 300$ pipe

Last edited:
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back