Exaust!!!

Shleppin

Local time
7:40 AM
Looking to order exaust/expansion chamber for 2 stroke. Looking for what would be better. How much louder than are they than stock pipe.​

save your money as anything on the market is a complete joke.

the only real tuned pipes available are handmade by people that are willing to research them and then make them.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
the sbp exhaust is the worst of the bunch.

there are two that are ok available for sale

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOTORIZED-B...212120?hash=item3f519d7098:g:buUAAOSwd0BVxkVz
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOTORIZED-B...023926?hash=item4193f29936:g:7RwAAOSwqu9VIv52

the black one is the better of the two but it's also the priciest of the two and the least blingy of the two.
i beg to differ i think it works just fine and u notice the power and be able to adjust with torque or top end thats nice and u cant do that with other pipes... compare to a soild header pipe is something u would have to build around or find one for ur setup.... i know all the bits in pieces kind of ehhh... better to have a solid header.... i think sbp pipe is good to learn were u want the power but afterwards a solid header pipe would be best

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
i beg to differ i think it works just fine and u notice the power and be able to adjust with torque or top end thats nice and u cant do that with other pipes... compare to a soild header pipe is something u would have to build around or find one for ur setup.... i know all the bits in pieces kind of ehhh... better to have a solid header.... i think sbp pipe is good to learn were u want the power but afterwards a solid header pipe would be best
please explain WHY a solid header is better?

seeing as any DECENT pipe, such as KMF or similar professional racing pipes, be it on a motorbike, go kart or racing hydroplane all use spring mounted headers?

i take a lot of time making sure my headers remain flexible...and sealed... and are port matched...and are within calculated dimensions to 1/2mm or so...
hpim0159-jpg.53785

and of course...saying the sbp pipe is the best with no experience of other available options is like saying chicken is better than lamb despite being a vegan...

anything that uses bits of rubber hose or copper pipe connectors really leaves me wondering...

me myself, i listen to butre, he talks sense(most of the time :p) though i dont really have the need to BUY anything :)

Last edited:
please explain WHY a solid header is better?

seeing as any DECENT pipe, such as KMF or similar professional racing pipes, be it on a motorbike, go kart or racing hydroplane all use spring mounted headers?

i take a lot of time making sure my headers remain flexible...and sealed... and are port matched...and are within calculated dimensions to 1/2mm or so...
hpim0159-jpg.53785

and of course...saying the sbp pipe is the best with no experience of other available options is like saying chicken is better than lamb despite being a vegan...

anything that uses bits of rubber hose or copper pipe connectors really leaves me wondering...

me myself, i listen to butre, he talks sense(most of the time :p) though i dont really have the need to BUY anything :)

ok first of when did i say it was the best all time i just said works for me "yea big dummy read better"...never did i say it was the best i said it was good to start with cause u can use those "crappy copper fittings n hose" and adjust it like i said before for more torque or top speed for people who dont have welders and stuff "like me" and like to play around a bit ...and id prefer my header pipes to be solid thats just me so calm down buddy to each his own...peace ^^ also brutes suggestions arent bad im sure they would work just fine i was going to get the snake pipe but went with sbp

Last edited:
Spring mounted headers aren't necessarily better. I've had issues with big singles causing the vibration to loosen the tolerances of the header pipe and ended up having to braze it on. spring headers are mostly an ease of maintenance thing for race bikes (means you don't have to replace gaskets and it's quicker to undo 4 springs than 2 bolts) and it makes misalignment easier to deal with.

also you did say it's best
sick bike part exhaust is ur best bet it worked for me
just because it kinda works for a guy with zero racing experience and zero engineering experience doesn't mean it's worth a damn.

is ur best bet is not the same is its the best xD its ur best bet to learn stuff thats all i meant guys and u make some good points i have plenty racing exp on my honder learnd from good ol pops on trails n lil track time but im not big into it and these bikes their really not much to learn once u been threw em thanks again im going to buy that snake pipe now see if i like it better just to see's and ill report it but i like my spb i used other so called performance mufflers they all sucked up till i got this one i like it alot but it dose need some improvement no lie with the fittings so nothing and nobody perfect :)

Back