Exhaust comparison

I found this one on Amazon too. It's only $35 shipped. The picture and description both show and mention an attached muffler, but the reviews state that there is no muffler on it. It does have good reviews though. I don't think it can be beat for 35 bucks.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I found this one on Amazon too. It's only $35 shipped. The picture and description both show and mention an attached muffler, but the reviews state that there is no muffler on it. It does have good reviews though. I don't think it can be beat for 35 bucks.

I hate it when companies don't give any dimensions on their products when selling on Amazon and such places. We are building bikes, and they seldom have any common dimensions to easily fit pipes. Engine placement is the main reason things don't fit, and I like to know how fat a pipe is for performance use of it.

Anyway that pipe looks similar to a MZ65 pipe except the divergent cone is short and the baffle cone isn't steep enough.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back