Exhaust gasket melting

Carlos motors

Local time
2:56 AM
Why is my exhaust gasket which I got with engine constantly melting?I destroyed 2 pairs of shoes because of that...

I doubt it is melting - more likely it is leaking - be sure muffler flange is flat and you might now need a new gasket if exhaust leaking has burned some of it away.

What mods have you done to your engine? What color is the spark plug?

Well I have installed new exhaust new air filter and new spark plug ngk br6hs I think and I have sanded head a litle bit . I am not sure if it is leaking because I always have little black liquid on outside of cylnder and it is coming from exhaust port.. And when I remove gasket I can see half of that rubber is missing. Also one question about head gasket I had 2 aluminuim with engine but my mechanic told me I need only one. My engine is curently out of work but I will check spark plug

And also do i need to jet my carb because i live on sea level litteraly my house is 30 meters from sea.

everyone needs to jet their carb.
only thing that matters is how much cranking pressure there is. Between 100 and 135psi is what you need. higher causes too much heat and stress on the bearings.

How can I measure it?
Do you think I need better spark plug?
And do I need 2 gaskets or should I make one by myself?

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
the iridium spark plug is best. see links and dimensions on my site (click my signature link)

Back