Exhaust/Muffler mounting issues

If one is "speaking in tongues" the bible says there also must be an interpreter...lol...lol...This is totally NOT understandable to the average person...Please translate what is "I g" for the rest of us who have zero clue what this means so I don't have to delete the post as something that makes no sense to me or many others...lol.
I meant I have a jog pipe issues mounting

Your probably accessing the forum from a cell phone, they tend to do funny things when trying to type in posts on forums, even their spell check is anything but...lol.
I post stuff from my phone, but I review it before I hit "post reply". Ha ha, with my phone I don't even have to let my genius show through, it completes the sentence for me, but, I often have to edit it's dumba$$.

Have I ever mentioned just how much I hate telephones and cell phones in particular???...lol...lol.

As I always say, "Alexander Graham Bell should have been strangled in his cradle with his own telephone cable"...lol.

Have I ever mentioned just how much I hate telephones and cell phones in particular???...lol...lol.

As I always say, "Alexander Graham Bell should have been strangled in his cradle with his own telephone cable"...lol.
I don't hate phones. What I do hate is the reliance people have with texting. Especially when it is a dire or otherwise critical situation where they need to reach me immediately. Seriously, you have a PHONE in your hand AND my phone number... why wouldn't you call?!?!?

One of the many things I disabled when I turned my so-called "smart phone" into a "stupid" phone...It can only make and receive phone calls...I ripped everything else out of it...lol.

Back