Exhaust/Muffler mounting issues

A G Bell is flipping in his grave. All his work inventing a device that sends voice communication to others far and away is now somewhat replaced for many with an upgraded Morse code…texting.

When I first learned what texting is I did not get it. Why type alphabets when you can talk into that same device that’s in your hand?

For you old folks, texting is like email, but to people you can also call.
There are four ways that I use to communicate, not including this forum...lol.

Snail mail, Email, telephone, (voice ONLY), or in person...That's it, that's more than enough...I refuse to text, period, end of report...lol.

For you old folks, texting is like email, but to people you can also call.
But why? Why spend 2 minutes typing crap you can spend 30 seconds saying? Seems ... imprudent.

It's the same mentality that finds people using PHONES to type on FORUMS. Use the proper tool... a computer... sheesh.

Using a phone to type in a forum is like using a pair of dikes to remove a hub nut. It's doable... but not at all the right tool and you're likely going to screw SOMETHING up...

Have you ever tried to call some one and they never answer their phone? I know several people like that, I just send them a text and let them get back to me when they have the time.

Back