Exhaust pops and bangs?

DarBee

Local time
10:28 PM
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know of any easy ways or cheap modifications to get the exhaust to pop and bang, and maybe even shoot flames? Yes, I know that it isn't overly easy-going on the engine, but with how little I ride it, I don't imagine that it will matter too much.
The engine is a 49cc 4 stroke, and so far is completely original, including the original dump pipe exhaust.
DSC_8186 (2).JPG

Thanks all in advance!

Darcy.

Put a straight pipe on it. Then Y your spark plug wire so you got 2 spark plug wires, 1 wire goes to the engine, the other spark plug wire will go to a spark plug in the straight pipe 3" from the end of the pipe. Next you need to make your carburetor air fuel mixture real rich. Now you got a popping & banging exhaust with a weed burner on it to boot!!!🤣😂🤣

Put a straight pipe on it. Then Y your spark plug wire so you got 2 spark plug wires, 1 wire goes to the engine, the other spark plug wire will go to a spark plug in the straight pipe 3" from the end of the pipe. Next you need to make your carburetor air fuel mixture real rich. Now you got a popping & banging exhaust with a weed burner on it to boot!!!🤣😂🤣
Yea, stay out of the fields.

Back