Exhaust system for 4-stroke

Dannyw0ah

I have a huasheng 49cc 4-stroke engine on my bike and it has the standard exhaust that comes with it.
I would like to "Upgrade" or change it out for another better looking and better performing exhaust system.
I want it to go all the way back to the middle of the rear wheel and have a better muffling of the sound.

Something like this in terms of looks:

But with a muffler so it isn't too loud.

I have looked in a lot of places for the "poo-poo exhaust" but they seem to be sold out everywhere.
Poo-poo:

Can anyone recommend a place where this is in stock or other ways that I can achieve the desired result?

Will'smotobikes19

Weld some bent pipe onto the stock pipe header. Poopoo probably is poopoo it looks like it has more baffling than the stock straight-down pipe.

gary55

I have a huasheng 49cc 4-stroke engine on my bike and it has the standard exhaust that comes with it.
I would like to "Upgrade" or change it out for another better looking and better performing exhaust system.
I want it to go all the way back to the middle of the rear wheel and have a better muffling of the sound.

Something like this in terms of looks:
View attachment 87890
But with a muffler so it isn't too loud.

I have looked in a lot of places for the "poo-poo exhaust" but they seem to be sold out everywhere.
Poo-poo:
View attachment 87891

Can anyone recommend a place where this is in stock or other ways that I can achieve the desired result?
#2 Megaphone Fancy Poo Poo Pipe | Grubee Inc

The_Aleman

If you cut the muffler off a standard chinagirl exhaust (the header bolts to a Huasheng) and attach some flexpipe to it and a muffler at the end, you can accomplish the same thing.

CrazyDan

If you cut the muffler off a standard chinagirl exhaust (the header bolts to a Huasheng) and attach some flexpipe to it and a muffler at the end, you can accomplish the same thing.
I did all of that minus the muffler, works great. I'm not concerned about keeping it quiet. If you want to stay quiet you can put on a briggs cigar muffler or one of them universal scooter mufflers that comes in different colors.