Exhaust Exhaust Upgrade?

Franky oh

Local time
10:34 PM
I have the stock exhaust and i bent the flange that connects to the head from highcentering it on a log so theres a decent exhaust leak right there... yesterday i was too lazy to tighten the bolts so it rattled off on my ride... along with the kickstand lol. I'm looking for an upgrade. Right now im straight piping it right into the downtube and its kind of annoying/inconsiderate. What do you recomend? My friend recommended the zeda pipe but i cant swing $104 right now. I have a ported zeda 80 on a huffy cranbrook

Are you going for less noise of better performance, in my limited experience you typically don't get both in the same pipe. And you say your Zeda is ported, I'm looking to have the same done, did you notice an improvement? What was the cost?

Are you going for less noise of better performance, in my limited experience you typically don't get both in the same pipe. And you say your Zeda is ported, I'm looking to have the same done, did you notice an improvement? What was the cost?
more performance than the stock pipe i guess but quieter than straight piped... Yes, there is a decent amount of power gained from porting. I checked the option ($40) to get it ported at checkout from the zeda website. my brothers isnt ported and there is a substantial difference

Good to know about the porting. Have you considered the zeda 88 expansion chamber pipe? I hear good things?

Back