expansion chamber vs speed carb need quick answer

I'd say expansion chamber but you have to move the clip on the needle valve in the carb to richen it up a bit then get the new carb. The carb doesn't help much through the stock can exaust. Useing them together gives the best results, of course. I was amazed how much better my CNS carb was over the stock one but I also had the pipe. Search the forum for info on how to tune a carb using the color of your sparkplugs. Learning to read plugs is not hard and you need to know how to do it to get max performance from your motor.

First chance you get, ditch the sparkplug wire and get a upgraded one. I can't tell you how much of a piece of :poop: it is. It's made in a toy factory from 6 pieces to replace one made from 3...go figure:rolleyes: NGK plug while your at it:unsure:

hey

thnx for the info but i have to get a carb now cause mines way to **** i am already running b5hs ngk thnx anyway

hi
in therory a power pipe and a delloroto or wallbro carby ..
but no power pipes so back to second best (expansion)..
ohhh an a shiftkit wouldnt go astray .

brad
syd

normally when you put an expansion chamber on, you will have to richen up the carb a little to get it to run right.
putting on an expansion chamber or any high flow exhaust will cause the air/fuel mixture to get leaned out a little.

Price. Quality. Speed.

You can only pick two.

I don't know why people even ask which is better.

One costs 70 dollars. Another costs 20. Common sense would say that if the 20 dollar item worked better than the 70 dollar item, the prices would be reversed!!!

Back