Expansion pipe good or scam?

Redneck biker

I was looking into an expansion pipe for a better sound and more power from my 66cc 2 stroke engine. I see all 2 stroke snowmobiles and dirtbikes have an expansion chamber so I was thinking it might be a good idea for my bike. Considering it will cost me 50$ with shipping I would like to know if they really add power or is it a scam?

Redneck biker

Do u have a pic? Zeda 66/88 is a good one. People say to stay away from the banana pipes. It really depends what type it is,
It's just a Ebay kit nothing special it has no brand since its from China. I live in Canada and can only get kits grom Amazon and Ebay unless I pay 50 bucks shipping

Will'smotobikes19

Ok some people say those are restrictive but not all of them are if they’re hollow and don’t have restrictive baffling then they’re the good ones. I recommend the pipe that cdhpower sells they have one of the better 40mm engines with a CNC head and the better pipe for $159 usd I think it was.

MacZulu

or us canadians this is a good option I think, but out of stock right now. I emailed them and they told me probably in fall for restock.
canadian mb site

they do have a typcal expansion, but i'm going to wait.
expansion pipe

its a good site, dealt with them a few times.

Will'smotobikes19

Correction it’s only the pk80 type with cnc head no pipe. I’ve heard you guys gotta pay a lot on shipping up there.

JerboaJohn

:) that's one for me, low-endy bcs the long header but bigger chamber than I have now. out of stock now tho...