Expansion pipe good or scam?

Redneck biker

Local time
5:52 AM
I was looking into an expansion pipe for a better sound and more power from my 66cc 2 stroke engine. I see all 2 stroke snowmobiles and dirtbikes have an expansion chamber so I was thinking it might be a good idea for my bike. Considering it will cost me 50$ with shipping I would like to know if they really add power or is it a scam?

Do u have a pic? Zeda 66/88 is a good one. People say to stay away from the banana pipes. It really depends what type it is,
It's just a Ebay kit nothing special it has no brand since its from China. I live in Canada and can only get kits grom Amazon and Ebay unless I pay 50 bucks shipping

Ok some people say those are restrictive but not all of them are if they’re hollow and don’t have restrictive baffling then they’re the good ones. I recommend the pipe that cdhpower sells they have one of the better 40mm engines with a CNC head and the better pipe for $159 usd I think it was.

or us canadians this is a good option I think, but out of stock right now. I emailed them and they told me probably in fall for restock.
canadian mb site

they do have a typcal expansion, but i'm going to wait.
expansion pipe

its a good site, dealt with them a few times.

:) that's one for me, low-endy bcs the long header but bigger chamber than I have now. out of stock now tho...

Back