Experience being pulled over in CA

the one i wear when all the time i payed 10 bucks at goodwill.... ebay is a great place to shop, goodwill is worth a look as well.
I bought a nice coat for 20 bucks from there. Recently bought 10 led light bulbs for 2 dollars each, the local power company distributed them to the thrift shops I guess because they had tons of them in boxes branded by PPL (Pennsylvania power & light.)

Don't buy a used helmet, chances are it has one crash, and virtually useless at protecting you again.

anybody who is not retarded can tell if a helmet has been in a crash... and of course you would advise against it, you are a vendor...
You misunderstand what passes for retarded and would have to buy a pristine helmet that you are certain wasn't buffed back up to hide an impact. Mind you just because the shell doesn't crack the styrofoam underneath can be fractured, once that integrity is lost you run the risk of it not working next time it hits the pavement.

You misunderstand what passes for retarded and would have to buy a pristine helmet that you are certain wasn't buffed back up to hide an impact. Mind you just because the shell doesn't crack the styrofoam underneath can be fractured, once that integrity is lost you run the risk of it not working next time it hits the pavement.
who does that?

The guys name is crank_addict_760, I was addressing him by that name ;-}

Just make sure you have good brakes and a good helmet if you ride fast.
No I meant that he was saying that because you are a vendor it's usually best to recommend helmets and stress the importance of safety rules behind helmet use.

Back