Extra wide crank set for 79cc Predictor on Huffy

Fly1

Local time
10:18 AM
Ok I,m about to mount a 79cc Predator on a Huffy Cranbrook. Who sell a kit that will work . Gas bikes has one but said it won,t work with the Predator engines.
Some one who really knows please advice me for the right kit.

Fly

Do you have the whole kit? the generic black 36t wide pedals should work. They fit on my Huffy nel lusso and the bottom crank area seems to be the same.

Last edited:
No I only have the 79cc Predator & the bike. I have another 2 stoke bike I built a few years ago. I plan to take the
throttle, gas tank ect off it. I,m making my motor mount & jack shaft. But I did plan on buying the extra wide crank set though.

Fly

$350 for that kit. The jack shaft will be interesting he says he wants to make a homemade one. Cheapest i can find is still $100. Try to get a needle bearing clutch the bushing ones rattle and break it seems.

Guys I,m a retired tool & die maker with a small machine shop. I can make most anything but the wider crank set
I,m better off buying. I ordered one this evening from Amazon. If it does not fit I most likely modify it. If not I can
always send it back. I thank you for your help & advice.

Fly

Guys I,m a retired tool & die maker with a small machine shop. I can make most anything but the wider crank set
I,m better off buying. I ordered one this evening from Amazon. If it does not fit I most likely modify it. If not I can
always send it back. I thank you for your help & advice.

Fly
When ya get it all put together let us know how it all works out for ya (y) Pics and a Video

Back