Extreme-Scooters 98cc Whizzer enegine kit

The BBB report further mentions that on April 10, 2006, ExtremeScooters signed an Assurance of Voluntary Compliance with the Governor's Office of Consumer Affairs Office and paid restitution payments totaling $11,781.

The BBB report also mentions that the Office of Consumer Affairs alleges that ExtremeScooters who also does business under the name of Extreme-Hobby has used unfair or deceptive acts or practices in the conduct of consumer transactions including:
1) Deceptively advertising, promoting, and soliciting business through its websites in violation of O.C.G.A. // 10-1-393(a), (b)(5),(b)(7), (b)(9), (b)(10), and 10-1-393.5.
2) Offered for sale and accepted payment for merchandise of particular brands but instead delivered merchandise of different brands in violation of O.C.G.A. // 10-1-393(a), (b)(5),(b)(7) and 10-1-393.5(b).
3) Represented through its websites that certain merchandise was in stock when in fact it was not, in violation of // 10-1-393(a), (b)(5) and 10-1-393.5(b).
4) Accepted payment for merchandise but failed to deliver this merchandise or provide refunds, in violation of O.C.G.A. // 10-1-393(a), (b)(9), and 10-1-393.5(b).
[The Official Code of Georgia Annotated (OCGA) is the compendium of all laws in the U.S. state of Georgia.]

The BBB report further mentions that on April 10, 2006, ExtremeScooters signed an Assurance of Voluntary Compliance with the Governor's Office of Consumer Affairs Office and paid restitution payments totaling $11,781...

Look at that. He signed the Assurance of Voluntary Compliance almost three years ago, yet he still continues with his decptive practices. He apparently doesn't care, as what he's doing must be quite lucrative. Hopefully, economic Darwinism will win out.

HA HA Dave I like your style

I just sent them this email YUK YUK

Wow I just saw your 98cc motor kit. It looks just like the Whizzer kit. Did you know that they are all out of them? I have been waiting for over a year for one. I would like to reserve one of yours. Please send me info on how to do this. Are these made by Whizzer? Can I buy one now or is there a waiting list?

Dave

I'll post the response. Maybe we can put this guy on a skewer!!

At least they have a QUICK reply SIC EM BOYS!!!!

Yes, we have a few in stock, and I will hold one 98cc Engine Kit for you and you can order one for $499 + $45 Shipping. Yes I know Whizzer does not have them the 138cc Whizzer Kits, thats the reason we are offering these Kits which are even more dependable and more powerfull.

You will love this Engine Kit, is one of the best, very reliable, and easy to install.

Total: $544

Below is a Bill of Sale and Ordering Information:

We accept several forms of payment Please see below. Also, if you would like to do a direct wire transfer of funds from your bank, that information is also below. We will accept payment by personal check, credit card issued check, or money order for $544 for the 98cc Engine Kit, payable to Extreme-Scooters. So your Payment Including Shipping is $544. Mailed To: EXTREME-SCOOTERS
Attn: Dave Bergman
P.O. BOX 6497
WARNER ROBINS, GA 31095
TL: (478) 987-8509
TOLL: (888) 361-2605
FAX: (478) 987-8518 BILL OF SALE Date: 01/28/2009 Total includes shipping $544 for One Brand New, 98cc Engine Kit, comes with all components to install on you bike:

98 cc 2 cycle 4.5 h.p. engine kit with mounting clamps.
Chrome Exhaust muffler with gasket and hanger.
Black Tear Drop Fuel Tank with cap and mounting brackets.
Lever Clutch handle Twist Throttle Control... Includes cables.
Heavy duty chain.
44 tooth Chrome racing Sprocket, with 9 hole mounting to rear wheel & Installation hardware.
Drive Chain idler, Carburetor assembly, CDI ignition assembly.
Spark plug and engine tools.
Bicycle frame adaptor.
Instruction and maintenance manual

Sold / Ship To:

Name__________________________Telephone_______________

Street Address__________________________________________

City, State, Zip Code_____________________________________

Thank-You Dave Bergman
Extreme-Scooters
Dealer Lc: 50003040
Houston County, Georgia
Cell (478) 396-6796 Please include a copy of the Bill of Sale with your payment, Or Fax it to Us. Shipping via UPS 4 days. Please mail payment by US Mail with Delivery Confirmation. For Direct Bank Transfer the information is below
(Same Day Funds Transfer, if done before 2 p.m.):
Direct bank transfer requires that you go to your Bank in person. Bank Name: SunTrust Bank
Bank Address: Warner Robins, GA 31088
Account Name: Extreme-Scooters
Account Number: 1000062983928
Routing Number: 061 000 104 If you have any questions, Please call any time. Thank-YouDave Bergman
Extreme-Scooters
www.extreme-scooters.com
Cell (478) 396-6796 Our Physical Address is: Extreme-Scooters
103 Arthur Walter Court
Warner Robins, GA 31088 Both Addresses can be used for mailing, but the P.O. Box Address is preferred.

-----Original Message-----
Sent 1/28/2009 10:16:10 PM
To: "sales@extreme-scooters.com" <sales@extreme-scooters.com>
Subject: motor kit

Wow I just saw your 98cc motor kit. It looks just like the Whizzer kit. Did you know that they are all out of them? I have been waiting for over a year for one. I would like to reserve one of yours. Please send me info on how to do this. Are these made by Whizzer? Can I buy one now or is there a waiting list?

Dave

This has INSULTED my humble, yet educated mind.... Hmmm - SMELLS like a FISH, - Appears to SWIM like a FISH, and talks like he is TALKING to a FISH!!!! Mighty FISHY INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Last edited by a moderator:
Bait & Switch

He shows pictures of a Whizzer motor on the site. There is no pic of the 98" that he claims he has. Probably is a great deal though. But then I am a FISH. I wonder if he really sells any of these for 550... Wow talk about a SUCKER born every minute......Can't you buy these kits anywhere for about 125 to 150??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back