Eye candy!

Thanks that's the one I've eyed for a while, I need to get 1 installed for piece of mind factor. Plus alot people ask how many rpms I'm turning when running engine. Lol I say idk.

I've had a few and they work great. However if you bend the eye to fit down around the plug instead of milling away the fins and having it sit flat the eyelet will break after a few rides. You just need to remove enough fin to get it to lay flat.
Instructions are easy to follow and it's easy to use and install. Temp gauge is also great for tuning.

GreasyChris you say you run this head on a minnie, can I ask what you did on your stud holes with that particular cylinder head? Also is your white bike running a Athena cylinder kit.

GreasyChris you say you run this head on a minnie, can I ask what you did on your stud holes with that particular cylinder head? Also is your white bike running a Athena cylinder kit.
Yup I run this head on my white bike with a stock Chinese minarelli cylinder. I didn't do anything to the head other than remove part of the fins for the temp sensor. The cylinder needed the holes drilled from 6 to 8mm that's it. My red bike I run the Polini sport 70cc cylinder with an RDM 0 deck Tiki head. Same thing I had to drill the Polini from 6 to 8mm on the headbolts. The minarellis use a low hole 47mm piston on a long rod crank with a 10mm spacer in between the case and cylinder. There is a night and day difference between the cheap china minarelli cylinder and the Italian made Polini cylinder. Both are a night and day improvement over a China girl.

Yeah when I get a chance to build a minnie, i would like to use a stage6 sport or street race cylinder kit for the yamaha jog, unless you advise against that. Thanks for that info I'm going to book mark that reply. So on a minnie build everyone says you need a yd-100 bottom end, is this true? Thank you.

Mountain80 did you mill yours also for cylinder head temp gauge?
DieselTech nope, when I looked at head carefully before buying I could see their was enough clearance for cht ring. I milled my head on back side of fins for my stage 6 intake, no custom adapter required.

Attachments

• 20211005_195212.jpg
    20211005_195212.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 20211005_195133.jpg
    20211005_195133.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 132
Ok I was going to use a stage6 cylinder kit & i looked at that stage6 intake & reed setup as well. Wonder if that intake will clear my polygon cylinder head?

Ok I was going to use a stage6 cylinder kit & i looked at that stage6 intake & reed setup as well. Wonder if that intake will clear my polygon cylinder head?
Heres how to tell, if cylinder head is beyond the intake port flange on the cylinder nope. Ill post a pic for clarity.

Attachments

• 20211005_195155.jpg
    20211005_195155.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 20211005_195133.jpg
    20211005_195133.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 20211005_195126.jpg
    20211005_195126.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 113
Yeah when I get a chance to build a minnie, i would like to use a stage6 sport or street race cylinder kit for the yamaha jog, unless you advise against that. Thanks for that info I'm going to book mark that reply. So on a minnie build everyone says you need a yd-100 bottom end, is this true? Thank you.
The vertical minarelli doesn't fit the yd 100 it works on the regular 66/80cc cases with a 40mm crank. You can use a 38mm crank but you use a 8mm spacer instead of a 10.

Ok thanks very much for answering that. That cleared up alot of confusion for me. So what Minnie's are they building on the yd-100 stud spacing/cases? I'm sorry for all the stupid questions?

Back