EZ bike drive mount

I was a commercial/Industrial Painter for 30 years. All I know is I painted over a lot of electrical wire and components in my time!
So I read back in the thread and see they are made from different Metals.? . I don’t know one from another,I figured it look like the cheap one I bought at Lowe’s.
My bad...
Let us know how it holds.

I was a commercial/Industrial Painter for 30 years. All I know is I painted over a lot of electrical wire and components in my time!
So I read back in the thread and see they are made from different Metals.? . I don’t know one from another,I figured it look like the cheap one I bought at Lowe’s.
My bad...
Let us know how it holds.
Rigid conduit is thick tubed conduit often times made of galvanized steel; unlike emt which is thin tubed conduit. Therefore rigid fittings are heavy duty and most often used for industrial purposes.

When I was once teaching my very pretty female helper how to bend an offset in conduit, my cousins would walk by and tell me "Don't you put a dog leg in that". After they walked on by, then my female helper would ask "Why do your cousins think you'll put a dog leg in the pipe? Don't they know how good of a bender you are?"

Last edited:
Back