EZM's Q-Matic drive system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

7 days a week! Hard to believe, but orders are flowing in at a fast pace and it is wintertime. Wonder how many Q-Matics will leave our facility when the weather improves?

Because of increased production is has been difficult to find time to test some of our latest products, however many of our authorized dealers have "stepped up to the plate" and helped.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Thousands and thousands of test miles have proven the Q-Matic to be "bullet proof", and we are thrilled that our engineering and the hard work of our dealers have made this rugged drive system available.

EZM is lucky to have some of the leading experts in the motorbike industry signed on as authorized dealers. We simply have the "best of the best" helping us. Our dealers have tested the drive system in all kinds of weather, tested on hills, pulling trailers, light riders, heavier riders, and even "rough riders". Rumor has it "Gremlins" even like the Q-Matic and will soon be submitting their test results to the east coast office.

Because of the fantastic dealer network we can test new products faster than anyone, and testing is the secret to quality products.

PS.... Time to go to work at EZM even if it is Saturday.
Have fun,

my EZM is at 3500 miles and counting :):):)
900+ miles on the Q-matic !!! (upgraded from the manual at 2600)
soon to be swapped over to a stretch cruiser I got for x-mas from my grandkids ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back