F/D wanted

What size roller? I'm interested.....................

Last edited:
It's the 7/8" roller with the smaller 54mm clutch drum. The roller has no problem doing over 25 mph and gives you plenty of low end power. If you have a 76mm engine you would just need to order a different clutch drum (just find a 3/8-24 thread screw on type drum, or order one from Staton).

Rain thanks for getting back to me. I need the bigger clutch drum and 1 1/8 roller. By the time I bought those and had a machine shop switch rollers + shipping my savings would evaporate. Your price is a good deal but just not for me. Thanks.......the 7/8ths roller would not give me the speed i want with the 33cc tanaka.

Sorry to hear it won't work for your setup....if you change your mind down the road you can do all the switching yourself, just pop out the snap rings punch out the bearings and you're good to go. Good luck with your build.

By the way did you pick up that Tanaka on Amazon? I bought a couple as backups, great deal....

FYI, I have my robin 35cc Staton friction kit 1-1/8 size roller kit for sale or just the engine. Its in the for sale section.

Hey, if your still lookin, I have a dax kit, its brand new, never been installed, go to http://thatsdax.com for the specs, Like I said, brand new with both rollers, ill sell it for $120 plus shipping

Walander i'm waiting on an offer I made on another F/D kit but the guy only seems to visit the forums monthly.

Back