F/S Custom WC1 Whizzer

1999 WC1 Whizzer with only 68 original miles. I have removed all the brackets and clutter and restored it with a retro style to look like bikes from the forties and fifties. The paint is automotive acrylic enamel with a urethane clearcoat. The stock Whizzer wheels have been powder coated. It has rear coaster and front drum brakes. I am asking $1300 for it. Buyer is responsible for shipping. I am located in Scottsdale, AZ. 85254. If shipping is a problem check out USHIP.com as there are transporters looking for shipments. Please PM or email me at rjs5700@hotmail.com.
Thanks, John

Attachments

• 100_1065.jpg
    100_1065.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 979
  • 100_1066.jpg
    100_1066.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 688
  • 100_1068.jpg
    100_1068.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 376
  • 100_1069.jpg
    100_1069.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
Has the speed governor been removed? There are also other mods required on these to ride right especially in heat (did you do any of those?)

Last edited:
I have not done anything to the motor. It is stock with 68 actual miles. I have ridden it around the block a couple of times and it runs fine. I just restore them and leave the mechanical mods to the experts.
Thanks, John

hi John :)
I saw your whizzer with the white fringe around the tank in a craigslist ad for 'mustang sally' (a local scooter/motoredbike shop)
did you sell it, or are you affiliated with them ?

Hi Bill,
No, I'm not affiliated with them. I did sell one of the Hoppys and it's going to Florida but the transporter has not picked it up yet. I looked for the ad but could not find it.
Thanks for the heads-up,
John

John Simpson Builds Beautifull Bikes

John Is My Nieghbor, I Have spent time In Johns Shop, and If You get One Of his Bikes You Have a cream Puff, with close attention to detail ,and Just a Bargin at whatever He sells one for.. Just My personal Observation.. Hats Off to John Simpson.. Always Beautifull Bikes... Sir Snake Bite Says So it is true !!!!!

Back