Exhaust F2 thrust exhaust

I've been reading the reviews for the F2 thrust exhaust on a couple pages, and some people have said that they put silencers onto the muffler so it isn't so loud (100 decibels at a 5 foot distance). My question is "Where can I get a silencer because i looked for them in several sites."

Obviously I should ask them directly, but there is no way to contact them so that i can ask. Any help is much appreciated. link for reference

https://www.bikeberry.com/engine-ki...muffler-black.html#product_tabs_review_tabbed

It's going to run better, without a rejet it will still run fine, but will probably be just a hair lean. You can probably compensate with the needle a tad unless you are already running that at the lowest point with it.

If you can't afford a new engine sooner than not then maybe pass on the pipe for now, it will kill any engine faster, it's the nature of deriving more power from anything. If you get one if these expect to also invest in heat wrap, these pipes sit right under your left leg and sit high enough that you'll end up very close to it. Jeans don't help you need to cover it or your leg will get toasty.

no offense, but what you're saying is baically all opinion and zero fact..... i ride this exhaust in shorts on the regular and it its fine so idk if you're just being a sally or what but with jeans you don't even notice it..... these forums do more damage than good with jerry's pushing they're opinions and not cold facts

Back