Falcon 911

Poor boy

Local time
4:39 PM
Hey all I was just wondering what y’all thought of these. Are they a straight bolt on and how is the porting from factory? Thanks!

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I looked over the cylinder in the listing, it doesn't come with the reed so that's an extra cost plus the carb. The exhaust port on that one in the listing isn't drilled square and it's a square port which is hard to find gaskets and pipes for it. Are you looking for the volume, performance or just want to replace a broken part? I think the 911 is more headaches than it's worth.

The 911 is one of the best cylinders you can get right now that is a direct bolt on. Its oversized and should come with the 48mm piston. Its available in a reed version and non reed version. The reed version takes the dio reed and intake setup. The exhaust port is different and you'll need to make or buy a header pipe. Pipeitupperformance sells 911 headers on ebay.

I appreciate the responses. Next time my bike needs a rebuild it’s getting this thing

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Here is the link for the exhaust header pipe for the falcon cylinder.
This jug from the listing looks like it was drilled by a drunk monkey, and it might be hard to get the header flange to line up right.
JugOS.jpg

This jug from the listing looks like it was drilled by a drunk monkey, and it might be hard to get the header flange to line up right.View attachment 100739
Lol that one does look off a bit. I think its more the angle its on. The holes almost line up with the fin but it still looks a bit off. The same vendor has a 20 lot of 9 tooth sprockets

Back