Fall Is in The Air

Also note that in the Irish Celtic Gaelic language of Ireland that this is actually pronounced as "Sow-an" with the emphasis on the first syllable...It is pronounced nothing like it is spelt...lol...But then again, nothing in Gaelic is pronounced like it is spelt in Gaelic...lol.

As a for instance, two different names used quite frequently in Ireland..."Sean", pronounced 'Shawn', and "Siobhan" pronounced 'Shiv-on'

OK, thats our Gaelic language class for the day, hope you all enjoyed...lol.
Carolyn Emerick - check her out on archive.org - jokingly theorized that the very creative spelling found in Celtic languages may be the equivalent of a raised middle finger towards an alien script imported from the Mediterranean.
She may be onto something.
Btw, Irish Gaelic has undergone a fairly extensive 'modernization' and streamlining in an alleged effort to bring the language into the 20th/21st centuries, whereas no such thing has happened to the Scottish version, so those interested in the original may be better off learning Gàidhlig rather than Gaeilge .....
Look for 'Speaking our Language' on TheirTube.

Love it...lol...Someone should put a face mask with gag on that one permanently until she grows up enough to actually know anything she pretends to know all about and espouse like so much vomit...lol.
Much like most people you see on TV, she's a puppet. And then there's also her mom.....

I spent Sunday afternoon removing some rotted wooden boards out of my back yard from when I had the front porch repaired with new wood etc, and low and behold, I found around 10 or 12 black widow spiders...You can be sure I was being very careful after seeing the first one when I lifted the first board...lol...First time I had seen a black widow, let alone 10 or 12, up front and personal since I moved here 11 years ago...lol.
I have lots of those. In the bushes, behind the skate ramp, under the house, between master bathroom potty and mop bucket......
They're your friends, they eat lots of other bugs.
Today, a friendly wasp came to help me make cat food - meaning chopping raw chicken so the bones don't just bob up and down in the grinder.
I also have at least 4 different types of ants.

Idaho is having it's hottest summer on record. We also beat the number of 100 degree days... it was at 20... we're at 27 this year. We got 2nd place (which is now 3rd place) last year with 18 days...

I dunno about global warming, I can just tell you that FOR SURE this has been the hottest friggin summer this state has ever recorded.
OIP.8sG8jbUIPrn4OfRTsSmwFAAAAA

Back