farewell freinds alas my bike is finaly dead,

linnix13

Local time
6:15 AM
well it seems 4000kms was the magic number, its been nothing but a struggle to keep it going, right now the clutch pin is spining and wearing down the clutch arm, it happend at 4100kms and now its happening again at 4150kms after i spent a week to get the new clutch arm, i think its fried, it takes a block to start the darn thing anyways, so i bought a small 33cc stand up motor scooter and i will probably ride that for a while until the g2 center goes of strike and i can get my car on the road, once i start making some good money im getting a 4 stroke bicycle engine, its just so addictive! well my time here has been fun i hope to be back in a year or so once i can afford another engine, thanks guys your all truly great people, farwell my friends, i will still visit and try to help with any other mechanical questions, i sure did get my 120 bucks worth out of the thing,
untill next time -linnix out!

pretty good km/$ ratio tho huh???
where else can you get so much enjoyment for so little coin ? :cool:

yeah i know its like 200 bucks for a half a day at a go cart track, i probably spent 70 bucks in gas for the entire life of this engine, i rode it all through winter too, all the snow and slush and salt, truly an amazing device, its just been causing me so much grief lately, i will get it fixed only to get 20kms from home and have it break down, i really want to get a nice 4 stroke. does anyone know if the 49cc 4 stroke kits put out as much power as my 66cc 2 stroker with slant head and boost bottle? will this here http://www.bicycle-engines.com/49cc-complete-powered-engine-p-156.html

get me up to 40kph in 30 seconds and keep me there throughout town? will it take me up the same hills as my ht?

Back