Father & I still disagree

INTP_ty

Do you guys think people should be contracted into Law even if the variables don’t make any sense? For instance, drivers that drive with brake lights [dawn/dusk]. This leaves a lim open at 0 (as the suns still rising).

No logical argument can be made (about accidents & claiming what is yours) For reasons all motion is relative ~see Einstein. 0 < motion < relativity.

Some people think that simply by putting yourself in a contract, it’s only the Rules of the contract that matter.

Even though Some things don’t make sense (lights at light (as the suns still rising).

I’ve found this to be one of the goofiest things in the world. It’s as if logic is set aside in the Courtroom just to obey something arbitrary.

Frogslayer

"I fought the law and the law won". Dude you really trust other humans to pay attention to you and take action when they notice you getting closer. There would be so many people getting rear ended.

INTP_ty

"I fought the law and the law won". Dude you really trust other humans to pay attention to you and take action when they notice you getting closer. There would be so many people getting rear ended.
What do other drivers have anything to do with me?

People don’t “take action” when they notice you getting closer.

Wtf. f’(0)

Take the lim. You need to brush up on your calculus. Newton’s Laws of Motion still stand.

You got a lot of balls thinking you can break Principia. We don’t break scientific principles any more.

Frogslayer

Actually people do take action, I switch lanes if I can or hit the brakes. Unless your on a closed course by yourself, other drivers matter quite a bit as you can not both occupy the same space at the same time. Took advanced calculus in high school and tested out in college. What a f***ing waste of life. Trial data is worth way way more than any numbers and letters written down on a computer.

INTP_ty

Actually people do take action, I switch lanes if I can or hit the brakes. Unless your on a closed course by yourself, other drivers matter quite a bit as you can not both occupy the same space at the same time. Took advanced calculus in high school and tested out in college. What a f***ing waste of life. Trial data is worth way way more than any numbers and letters written down on a computer.
You mean to say that it is just to run into someone simply by virtue of running into them?

If the sun is rising, then all polygons satisfy. So the question of position falls as all motion is relative.

Math is a system of logic. “By denying scientific Principles, one may maintain any paradox.” -Galileo Galilei

bike4life

Ok. So you say that we can't really make any arguments for traffic stuff because motion is relative. Yes, we understand that motion is relative, that doesn't have much to do with anything. Yes, we are technically traveling at 600mph all the time because of earths rotation, and many millions of miles per hour if we factor in the galaxy or the space expanding. However, we are all in the same inertial reference frame, so the math still holds. We are all on planet earth, so we can make logical arguments. We can calculate velocities and accelerations and all that just fine. If we play a game of pool on a train traveling at a constant velocity, the same physics applies if we playing in a bar. If anything, you could use some brushing up.

CrazyDan

Ok. So you say that we can't really make any arguments for traffic stuff because motion is relative. Yes, we understand that motion is relative, that doesn't have much to do with anything. Yes, we are technically traveling at 600mph all the time because of earths rotation, and many millions of miles per hour if we factor in the galaxy or the space expanding. However, we are all in the same inertial reference frame, so the math still holds. We are all on planet earth, so we can make logical arguments. We can calculate velocities and accelerations and all that just fine. If we play a game of pool on a train traveling at a constant velocity, the same physics applies if we playing in a bar. If anything, you could use some brushing up.
I try to not reply to intp_ty anymore. He doesn't seem to understand the world around him and is coming up with the most broken ideas I've seen in a while. It reminds me of someone with 90 iq that learned a few big words but don't understand the meanings, but think they do. Just throw out 3+ syllable words, nobody will understand them and think I'm a brain because I used those words. Who cares if the words actually fit. He's trying to use the first couple lines into the topics of theories and doesn't delve into it past 5th grade level. He has no true understanding of relativity, atomic, nuclear or quantum physics, just pretends to. Trying to point him straight will be yelling at a wall.
Long story short, intp_ty is trying to argue 2d physics in a 3d world.

Frogslayer

Throw out the physics, just please don't get ran over! That's all I was trying to say.

INTP_ty

We are all on planet earth, so we can make logical arguments. We can calculate velocities and accelerations and all that just fine. If we play a game of pool on a train traveling at a constant velocity, the same physics applies if we playing in a bar. If anything, you could use some brushing up.
Planet earth is a corporeal fiction. It’s simply “Nature”

I always think that humans are prime, but I doubt we’d agree on this either~

I do not owe you the light of day