Father & I still disagree

INTP_ty

I was waiting for it, and Yea your gonna try and use Geometry as your defense.:ROFLMAO: 🔺🔻
@HumanPerson 😇
Insanity is doing the same thing over & over again expecting different results So why bother trying persuade you with these parallel arguments.

There is no difference between 1 stop lamp & 50.

I’m not really sure you care about truth or not.

Wrench

CrazyDan

I am staying out of this and laughing hard on the sidelines.
It's like a more articulate inspector.
Maybe you should be tested for bipolar schizophrenia, INTP?
I guess I couldn't stay out of it.

Last edited:

Wrench

I’m not really sure you care about truth or not.
The Truth is, You got tickets for a burned out Tail Light and not wearing your Seatbelt twice.
The Truth is, When you can't accept something that has happened to you or when your wrong you come up with your own logic of why you should be right,. No matter how absurd or insane it might appear to others.
Insanity is doing the same thing over & over again expecting different results
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

CrazyDan

The Truth is, You got tickets for a burned out Tail Light and not wearing your Seatbelt twice.
The Truth is, When you can't accept something that has happened to you or when your wrong you come up with your own logic of why you should be right,. No matter how absurd or insane it might appear to others.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
That's someone that doesn't see reality as others do.

Wrench

These circles are logical fallacies.
A Logical Fallacy is an error in reasoning or a false assumption. It might sound impressive but proves absolutely nothing.
You are trying to use logical fallacies to win your argument. What you are trying to do is trick people into thinking a certain way.

The Circle of Logical Fallacies, Is the fallacy of begging the question. It is a tactic to evade legitimate burden of proof.
Using a circular structure of an argument to block progress of a dialogue was your tactic to under mind the ability of others to ask legitimate critical questions. Yes you had some fish on the line.🤣 You loved every minute of it
Politicians have perfected these skills of logical and circular fallacies and use it in debates.
Con Artists have also perfected these skills to pray on the innocent.

I WIN 😉 - You Loose 😞

Your too easy,
I think I can get ya to do whatever I want.
Ha Ha Ha LOL

Vikingimike01

Wrench, why do you keep comming back here? Leave him be, he probably has too much time and money. There needs to be a way to spend both of those.. he found his way.