Father & I still disagree

bike4life

Inverse square Law

Nothing wrong with my stop lamp. 1/50 is just as “bright” as 5 or 10. When I was on the stand the Judge looked at me & said “You’re bright.” My Lawyer says that she has to follow what the legislatures write & that was her Power, even though she knew it was wrong.

Again the seatbelts. You can not enact them. It’s a logical fallacy.

Many other states simply have the: Stop lamp required. Because that’s lawful.
the inverse square law does not say that...
It says, if you double the distance from a light source, the luminousity of the light will be a factor of 1/4, aka a 75% decrease.... If 3x distance, then 1/9 the luminousity aka 88% decrease....
Lumiousity can be measured in the SI units, which are lux, where lux = k x wattage, where k is a constant of proportionality....

HumanPerson

the inverse square law does not say that...
It says, if you double the distance from a light source, the luminousity of the light will be a factor of 1/4, aka a 75% decrease.... If 3x distance, then 1/9 the luminousity aka 88% decrease....
Lumiousity can be measured in the SI unit of lux, where lux = k x wattage, where k is a constant....
What will the price of Bitcoin be tomorrow at 9 am?

bike4life

What will the price of Bitcoin be tomorrow at 9 am?
I wanted to take stats at school, but i didn't cause our school is dumb, so this is just some background research i did a long time ago. Anyway, we can only know within a reasonable certainty the range of the btc price. Price's usually revert to a mean or linear regression. Prices and most data follow a normal distribution, so we can say, the price of BTC will be within 1 standard deviation, at 66% confidence etc.... Most options and financial derivatives, Market Makers can use these anaylsis to determine Option Pricing.... For instance, if i am a financial derivative writer/seller, I want to know the probability of me loosing or winning $$$, for risk management and etc, so they do things like stated above... For instance, if the probability of them losing 1 dollar is 10% or your BTC dropping by whatever, then the price of the premium might be like 10 cents, so statistically it cancels out 1 x 10% = 0.10, this is a little skewed explanation but an analogy.

Overall, I wish i knew the price, lol, my guess is as good as yours. Good luck in your crypto investing.... Best Wishes on that... Hopefully you can become one of those millionares like that bitcoin pizza guy 10 years ago, and then chill.

Last edited:

HumanPerson

Most likely the BTC price will be hovering around $8300 tomorrow in the early east cost US time.

It will fall significantly late sunday or early monday.
Just my prediction.

Wanna lay some money on this? :p

bike4life

thx though.... i can help here.... give me a sec. let me run some technical anayliss on the price...