Favorite spark plug?

Lmao or hurts!!!
When I was in high school I took outdoor power equipment technology(small engine repair). At the beginning of each year thw teacher had all students test a lawnmower for spark. One kid held the spark plug and everyone held hands in a circle with the last kid's hand on the engine block. Then teacher pulled the rope. Zap everyone jumped and some screamed. That was fun and we learned that lawnmowers make about 50,000 volts

You guys are right. The br6hs got the barely running engine running strong now. It's awesome. Me and my son built a motor bike and IT WORKS
Welcome to my way of thinking about Crapinese, Chinesium, junky, Z series spark plugs...lol...The FIRST thing I ever do is throw that sucker away as useless and try to convince others to do the same...It still totally amazes me just how many problems people think they are having with their motors when many times, it is nothing more than those crap, Z series spark plugs that come with these Chinese kit motors...lol.

Welcome to my way of thinking about Crapinese, Chinesium, junky, Z series spark plugs...lol...The FIRST thing I ever do is throw that sucker away as useless and try to convine others to do the same...It still totally amazes me just how many problems people think they are having with their motors when many times, it is nothing more than those crap, Z series spark plugs that come with these Chinese kit motors...lol.
Lmao, my 1st motorized bike I built, I cussed the first 2 days cause it ran so poorly. Changed the plug out for a ngk & have never looked back. Now I'm M/B poor, got 4 of them now.
You guys are right. The br6hs got the barely running engine running strong now. It's awesome. Me and my son built a motor bike and IT WORKS
Ride on!!!

As I have previously mentioned to you, only do just ONE thing at a time to zero in on a problem so you know what is the actual cause...lol...Works everytime...lol.

Back