Felt Burner am6

My newest build.
20210313_124128_copy_1305x601.jpg
20210313_124100_copy_1305x601.jpg

That's a shame man, though this one will be awesome as well I'm sure!
I'm pretty disappointed. Really wanted something different so I could top all the guys building these now. Hard to standout using the same frame everyone else is. Still going to build it but probably just make a nice cruiser.

As always, thanks brother.

Still going to build it but probably just make a nice cruiser.
I made a nice cruiser if these pics give ya any ideas at all...Take note there are custom hand made parts here...The front motor mount, the rear disk brake caliper adaptor, (both made from 7075 T6 military grade aircraft aluminum), and the front disk brake caliper adaptor is a jet aircraft "Adel" clamp...DAMIEN

Ps, The Stickers on the spokes were removed, couldnt take the speed and started peeling in first 20 miles...lol...The ones around the rim itself are still there though and looks even better this was.

Attachments

• Adel clamp holding front caliper adaptor to fork. IMG_0349.jpg
    Adel clamp holding front caliper adaptor to fork. IMG_0349.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 124
  • Fabricated Rear Caliper Adaptor IMG_0347.jpg
    Fabricated Rear Caliper Adaptor IMG_0347.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Another view of rear caliper adaptor.IMG_0350.jpg
    Another view of rear caliper adaptor.IMG_0350.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I'm pretty disappointed. Really wanted something different so I could top all the guys building these now. Hard to standout using the same frame everyone else is. Still going to build it but probably just make a nice cruiser.

As always, thanks brother.
I think you can make it work, reduce the size of the mounting blocks and put the rad aft of the seat post. ???

I made a nice cruiser if these pics give ya any ideas at all...Take note there are custom hand made parts here...The front motor mount, the rear disk brake caliper adaptor, (both made from 7075 T6 military grade aircraft aluminum), and the front disk brake caliper adaptor is a jet aircraft "Adel" clamp...DAMIEN

Ps, The Stickers on the spokes were removed, couldnt take the speed and started peeling in first 20 miles...lol...The ones around the rim itself are still there though and looks even better this was.
I make tons of hand made parts. You shouls look through my Cranbrook build.

I think you can make it work, reduce the size of the mounting blocks and put the rad aft of the seat post. ???
Would require buying more parts. Hard part with the radiator is nobody gives dimensions and go completely by application. Have to guess size going from parts like the radiator cap.

Back