Felt Burner am6

My newest build.
20210313_124128_copy_1305x601.jpg
20210313_124100_copy_1305x601.jpg

Nice bike. The wheels, Felt frame, forks and engine assembled together make a serious looking machine. The centrifugal water pump for the am6 head, do you mount that externally and run that with a battery to a radiator?

Nice bike. The wheels, Felt frame, forks and engine assembled together make a serious looking machine. The centrifugal water pump for the am6 head, do you mount that externally and run that with a battery to a radiator?
Thanks man! Going with an electric pump running off a battery.

@Street Ryderz as always, thanks brother!

Everything about it is trash, you should just let me take it off your hands so you don't have to deal with it, lol. Just kidding brother. That bike is gonna be so badass when you get it done. It will be the envy of all the guys in the hobby. Awesome work as always brother.
Thanks brother. Sadly the Burner isn't going to work out for a water cooled build. The front triangle is just to small and the radiator is taking space needed for the exhaust. So I swapped everything onto an older Faker. 🤷‍♂️
Still have to lower the forks.
20210403_094417.jpg

Thanks brother. Sadly the Burner isn't going to work out for a water cooled build. The front triangle is just to small and the radiator is taking space needed for the exhaust. So I swapped everything onto an older Faker. 🤷‍♂️
Still have to lower the forks.
View attachment 104447
That's a shame man, though this one will be awesome as well I'm sure!

Back