Female bike

I finished my wifes bike. Its a female bike. Tested it out for 3.8 miles without any problems. I was told this wouldnt work but here we are.

Attachments

• 20210802_194020.jpg
    20210802_194020.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 1,360
Sure it works, nice job. I just hope when she is wearing shorts she don't get off the seat and burn her thighs.
She'll be the hottest gal in town :ROFLMAO:

The fuel tank mount is clever. The chain tensioner is positioned on the upper part of the chain that is under a lot of drive tension. It should be mounted to take up slack on the lower part of the chain. Will the lower frame stay accommodate the tensioner?

The chain tensioner is used to push the chain up above the frame. I didnt think it would work but it seems to be. I had zero expectations.

Still haven't addressed the chain tensioner (no problems yet tho) but I did hide the gas tank. Wife is happy.

Attachments

• 20210806_124441.jpg
    20210806_124441.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 125
I think if you put an idler gear just below the bar where you have the tensioner now, just a fixed gear. Then you can move the tensioner to the bottom bar. The two sides of the chain would run almost parallel, or could if you mounted it in the exact right spot, and that would look nice and clean.

Back