Female threaded petcock

danlandberg

Local time
8:07 AM
I have a GT5 Pro racing 66cc engine. I purchased in 2015 from Kings. The listing stated it comes with an updated fuel switch and high compression head.
The problem now is the tank leaks and can not be repaired a 4th time. I have seen the female threaded petcocks for sale from a few vendors but can not find a tank with the threads on the outside of fuel outlet tube. I want to go with a 3L tank or bigger if possible. Does anyone know where to get such a thing?
I thought I found one on ebay, asked the vendor the necessary questions and he replied with the right answers, so I ordered it. It did NOT have the threads on the outside. I called to see about sending it back for a replacement, He told me he has never seen a tank with the threads on the outside of the outlet tube. So after reviewing our correspondence, her realized the misunderstanding and is sending me the correct petcock.
I'm still in need of the proper tank because I like having a reserve in case I run out of gas. Anyone know of a vendor that I can get one of these tanks? Thanks

Don't know if your still looking for this?
I bought this type of tank and petcock from MBRebel.com

Back