fenders

It would be nice to have one like the old harley tool boxes that attached under the seat stay. Something like that would keep in line with your old school theme.

Yep I have to see how much room I will have with the laid back seat post I am waiting on being delievered still. It might put my seat too low for anything to hang under the seat. If that is the case then I will have to see what options I have to hang saddle bag style storage bags on the sides of the chainstays.

To take my mind off all the hate I have been getting lately because of my views I was looking into information on my fender and I found this.

https://www.niagaracycle.com/categories/axiom-disc-runner-adapters-fender-part-package-of-2

It is fender adapters to bolt on your axle to allow you to mount fender brackets to. Thing is I am wondering if I could use this to bolt to my bottom bracket mount and then mount the slotted fender mount to this. Would have to do some fabricating on it to get it to fit properly but its better than using exhaust pipe hanger or something equally cheap looking.

I'm still looking to see if I can find something better. Down side is that would be too big since I need something for a small bolt to bolt to my bottom bracket mount. Could always use a washer but small bolt with a large hole will result in the ability for it to shift.

Back