few pics of random builds(better stuff to come tho)

1768_Supersport_with_fairings_1.jpg

this is the twin engine before the chain drive kit was installed(so only one engine in this pic, if ya cant tell.

1768_DSC00328_1.jpg

1768_DSC00329_1.jpg

1768_DSC00330_1.jpg

Now these are crappy pics i took real quick 5 min ago(the bike has been parted out to the max). but the flat plate is where the honda was bolted down and with a lil imagination you should be able to figure out how the gearing worked.

1768_DSC00332_1.jpg

1768_DSC00333_1.jpg

this one is pretty damn cool. it has a tle43 mitsubishi engine with the tle52 sleeve and piston. so it has i think 51.6cc(dont quote, i could be wrong on that number). the bike is a Giant Stelletto and had a beefier rear rim with a 9 speed internal hub. the bike cruizes at right around 50. it goes faster but has no speedo and only test was done next to a car.

1768_DSC00331_1.jpg

this one was next to the stelletto so i toke a pic of it too. this is a curie electic with one of our motors on it. its a kinda cool electric hybrid.

I will add more i just dont have the time to try and find all the pics that i have... i mean most of what where my bikes dont exist anymore but i know there are pics of them somewhere in my pa's comp.

Bike #2 Zemus, I like it.

There are two guys down here that ride recumbents with red covers. Sure looks silly with their heads sticking out. :D

love the ez sport with the windsock,i'm the only one here in town with a bent I have a GRR and a GT5 .

My GRR was built by Martin himself so I'll never get rid of her (Beckie), yes all my girls have names, bikes have attatudes just like a woman :D

more pics

1768_MVC023S_1.jpg

this was my most used bike. took it everywhere. this pic is from a hiking trail outside of cooke city mt in the beartooth mountains... good fun. bummer is that i sold it 5 monthes ago at a trade show.

1768_MVC022S_1.jpg

this one was while we where at some old mining town in the mountains. only one of the cruizers forllowed me up the mountain... good humer

1768_DSC00052_1.jpg

This is Rob's (my dad) bike it has a komatsu engine on it now and i dont know why but that thing screams... has litlle low end on it but once it get to 4-5k rpm it acts like a turbo kicked in and just flies.

just found pics of my old mountain bike so i figured show them and had to get a pic of the sting ray in. so there enjoy and ill be back

Back