Finally, Ebike w/100 mi range

darwin

Local time
8:12 PM
$2999 w/2 52v 19ah batteries. Considering the 2 batts it has I'm thinking the price is good compared to others out there. Wish that was offered when I bought my ebike, $2500 w/just 1 battery. 100mi range or close w/o pedaling even though most of us pedal. I just like the bike to do the heavy hauling. Not sure how comfy that frame style would be, have to sit on it to find out.
https://www.juicedbikes.com/products/hyperscrambler-2

That does sound great. I've yet to ride an electric bike. But that setup looks legit. 100 miles is amazing. I'm 6'1, I wonder if it's cramped. Looks kind of tiny.

There's a lot of vids further down on the page of the link showing riders riding the bike and none are kids. Kind of answers the frame size concern. That bike has it all except the rear carrier. A lot of money but your getting a lot. I'd be more apt to pull the trigger if those features were included in the CCX model or CCS. Loving it! Person would be crazy not to fork out the extra $500 for the extra battery, that's the best feature of the bike, 2 integrated batteries. W/the CCX you had to buy an extra batt and alone was $1300 and not integrated, had to carry it as a spare.

Last edited:
yeh, i know i just built my ebike but already thinking about next one or better. problem with mine is that it is very inefficient at like 700-800W for 25-26 mph. Given my weight, I should be closer to 28-30mph at that watts. that being said, I really like this style of ebike because of the handling (duo suspension), looks (fat tires retro), large frame (fit a 4-6kwH in some of the bigger models), and most importantly efficiency. Those tires are literally the most efficient given our the common geared and gearless hub motor. The 26"s tires are horrible.

I want to find a cheap used one with intact motor/controller but trashed battery at a bargain price and then put my own 4-6 kwH battery in there. that frame is a natural large battery box.

Back