finally found out whats wrong or chinese bikes drive me nuts

looks like a old honda two stroke carb.i wonder if it is an old modle carb being produced now in china.

i see the new carb, and i want to get it. the problem is will it fit right into the place of the stock one (minus the air filters)? i have a really tight space, and i had to make a new manifold, and i was wondering if i'd be able to just put this right into the place of the old one without any trouble.
thanx

-pianoman

foyeburger: does that upgraded carb have any writing or letters or anything on it that might indicate a brand or model or anything like that?

-pianoman

upgrade chinese carborator sets

HI I have a few of those carb kits. I have not tried them as I am spending all my "developement" (read fun and games modification time) on Whizzers, antique motorcycle replica, and BTR exposed pushrod/rocker engine developement. The kits are 75.00 complete with throttle (with 90 degree noodle), and remote choke lever and cable installed, 10.00 would ship anywhere in the US mike at simpsonmotorbikes dot com

Was just looking at one of these for my bike, (ebay Item number: 230136426734 for the aussies)

Would like to hear a bit more from those who've tried one.

Thanks Dicer, though a carb from power Chain is twice the $'s what this seller is offering

Back