Finally got my keyed lock fab and installed

wan37

Local time
9:39 PM
Here’s a picture you have too zoom in goose neck.I think it turned out pretty good. It’s not the best photo. It right below my speedometer. Tell me what you think? It’s works pretty good bike won’t start without you turning key. The kill switch button works too. Just for added security.

Attachments

• 62B1F3DC-3ED2-4F87-A118-4F19C5664EC3.jpeg
    62B1F3DC-3ED2-4F87-A118-4F19C5664EC3.jpeg
    352.5 KB · Views: 314
Very nice your bike looks very good.
I don't use a smart phone could you please show a close up of the Key Switch

Very nice your bike looks very good.
I don't use a smart phone could you please show a close up of the Key Switch
I’ll post it on here mid morning tomorrow no lights in garage and garage is really not close too house.

I’d like to see a closer view of the key setup as well. Sweet bike.
I have a key set for mine I just haven’t installed it yet mainly because it didn’t come with a mount and I’d need to print one

I need to smooth it a little with a rotary tool.It’s pretty stable tho. The metal bracket above it’s for speedometer which I need to figure out there not made for mag wheels. But here a closer picture of the keyed switch. It won’t start with it on works great. The key comes out in both settings.

Attachments

• 140E3948-2DF1-4ADA-9900-271D63561156.jpeg
    140E3948-2DF1-4ADA-9900-271D63561156.jpeg
    183.6 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
I need to smooth it a little with a rotary tool.It’s pretty stable tho. The metal bracket above it’s for speedometer which I need to figure out there not made for mag wheels. But here a closer picture of the keyed switch. It won’t start with it on works great. The key comes out in both settings.
Just ditch that mechanical one, and go to amazon look for meilan gps speedometer it’s what I use because same issue mag wheels and the motors we use are too “noisy” electrically for a magnetic sensor one to work.
this is the one I use
0B1BFF13-3A26-426C-B0F1-7AD29BEEE71F.png

Just ditch that mechanical one, and go to amazon look for meilan gps speedometer it’s what I use because same issue mag wheels and the motors we use are too “noisy” electrically for a magnetic sensor one to work.
this is the one I use
View attachment 101176
I’ve never had any luck with the magnetic ones either. I got a app on phone gps one . I just need a phone holder on this bike other bike already has one.

I’ve never had any luck with the magnetic ones either. I got a app on phone gps one . I just need a phone holder on this bike other bike already has one.
Those are good speedometer I just looked at them it comes in white too . I will get one if I get any extra funds. I’m not really using it for speed just for miles I’ve traveled at each ride and total miles. Now don’t get me wrong speed is nice to know. I always have phone too though. Just don’t want a bunch stuff on handle bars. A good member on here has a scheduled maintenance on his bike that’s what I’m after so mileage is the thing.

Back