Finished my FMF pipe

MechMike219

Local time
12:09 AM
So here it is and good lord it's fast now! Night and day difference on how good it runs now too.. I'm super happy on how it turned out.. I'm gonna cut the stinger and roll it probably 180°. It'll point the pipe downward some and also put the mounting tab on the inside so I can bracket it most likely to one of the clutch un-cover holes. I might even look into getting a shorty silencer later on.. see how many complaints I get now..
20230110_195137.jpg
20230110_195313.jpg

Looks good!! Who did you get your exhaust flange adapter thru? That should be fairly heathly now!!! Thanks for sharing pics.

So here it is and good lord it's fast now! Night and day difference on how good it runs now too.. I'm super happy on how it turned out.. I'm gonna cut the stinger and roll it probably 180°. It'll point the pipe downward some and also put the mounting tab on the inside so I can bracket it most likely to one of the clutch un-cover holes. I might even look into getting a shorty silencer later on.. see how many complaints I get now.. View attachment 185120View attachment 185121

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You da man, man!!! Looks really sweet!! Way better then the old rust 80's cr80 pipes that I find.

I need an exhaust adapter for the Phantom to do this. It looks really good.
I was just thinking, where did my tip on this go to, got deleted??? Nope, my short attention span went on to something else.

A couple of step drills and a burr for the end of the high speed rotary and you're there.

I was just thinking, where did my tip on this go to, got deleted??? Nope, my short attention span went on to something else.

A couple of step drills and a burr for the end of the high speed rotary and you're there.
I doubt it's wide enough to accomodate that. The Phantom exhaust bolt pattern is a lot wider. The other problem is the flange location and angle. Even if that adapter could be made to work, it would aim it straight at the downtube.

Back