Finished my FMF pipe

I doubt it's wide enough to accomodate that. The Phantom exhaust bolt pattern is a lot wider. The other problem is the flange location and angle. Even if that adapter could be made to work, it would aim it straight at the downtube.
Ah, deep between the lines it says you need a piece of plate steel to use your drill on.

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You da man, man!!! Looks really sweet!! Way better then the old rust 80's cr80 pipes that I find.
i searched for weeks.. its got one tiny little ding, hardly any surface rust and it was already cut up. made my job so much easier. but yeah, those rusted out, bent and beat to hell pipes they want over $100 + $75 shipping... i wouldve bought new before i settled for anything else. im happy with this tho. definitely made the bike faster, runs so much better, and it looks awesome! i think ive gotten like 20 or so compliments about it. even from people that dont have a clue what theyre looking at.. lol.. thats a bicycle? but... motor... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i did have a casualty since adding this beast of a pipe. im not blaming the pipe in any way even tho i am kind of certain it was the main cause, but i will point the finger in chinas direction. cheap crap pot metal junk! my fuel shutoff valve, only 2 weeks old, broke off.. like only 2 threads left on the valve and 20 others inside my tank.. what a wonderful thing that is to try and stop while doing 40ish, one handed, traffic coming from behind, no sidewalk to escape to, all while $12.99/gal of sunoco gt plus 104 is pouring out all over the place.. luckily i was able to get it stopped and threaded back in. but wait.. theres more! it broke again later that night on my return trip. same circumstance.. wide open.. im thinking the resonance from the pipe, along with vibratrion and the poor quality of the valve led to its demise.. i put my old one back on.. swapped out the gasket inside of it with the one from the new donor and it leaks no more.. it rained heavy this morning so todays test ride is being pushed back until further notice. i also swapped the kx clone carb out for my oko 21mm.. tryin to see if it works better or if it even works at all.. never got the dio reed setup to run.. so im not even holding high hopes for this..

$12.99/gal of sunoco gt plus 104
You really do not need such expensive high octane gas in these China Girls unless you have some exotic, extreme high compression, high Rpm engine.

Even in the Chinese instructions, they recommend 93 octane, however there 93 octane is our 87 octane...They use a different measuring system for octane ratings than we do, much the same as the Chinese saying a motor is 80cc which in our measurement is just 66cc...lol.

Chinese math...lol...Gotta love it...lol.

As always, most of us here in the forums that have been working with these little beasties for 10+ years or more recommend using only Ethanol-Free gasoline as the carburetors and especially the engine crank seals are prone to failure with ethanol infused gasoline.
Chinese math...lol...Gotta love it...lol.

its highly oxygenated and ethanol free. plus its a really pretty blue that almost matches the color of my frame. no i dont need to, but i choose to.. it runs great with it and its what ive always used in all my dirtbikes.. besides.. i never said i paid that much for it.. 🤫

Attachments

• received_5506506656088617.jpeg
    received_5506506656088617.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 47
ive tried that too.. that was way too much for it. either 110 or 112. i cant remember.. did not like it.. smelled great tho, kinda burns your nose hairs a little. i think im just addicted to race fuel in general.. i even have race fuel scented candles

ive tried that too.. that was way too much for it. either 110 or 112. i cant remember.. did not like it.. smelled great tho, kinda burns your nose hairs a little. i think im just addicted to race fuel in general.. i even have race fuel scented candles
So how fast have you had that bike going so far???

So how fast have you had that bike going so far???
local law enforcement was kind enough to let me know the speed limit was 35.. not 52.. different motor and also different bike.. which i did damn near everything i could to get as much out of it as possible. as for this bike.. i was told 55 on wednesday.. i kinda believe it from the look on his face looking at his dash then back at me.. that stare of amazed and confused all at once.. gps on my phone has been sort of misleading.. one run tells me 30 another says 65 so im not relying on that for a solid answer.. ill see how traffic is and try to go hammer by the speed trap up the road in a few..

Back