Finished my Indian fenders! Bonus: Fishtail exhaust.

I've recently finished brazing my fenders and welding on a fishtail exhaust. I feel so empowered now knowing how to weld with my torch! Might buy a good multiproccess arc welder and tig weld me an inframe tank. Just when I think I'm finished with it, I think of some other improvement. Next I want to create an on-board electrical system with a hub generator that will light all of my electrical components. The possibilities are endless! Adding a lot of weight to it though. Pushing 100 lbs.
resized.jpg

20180312_083959.jpg
20180312_084015.jpg
20180312_084224.jpg
20180311_151915.jpg

No, the smaller type is the typical LED headlamp made for bicycles and the large one is a 4.5" motorcycle headlamp.

How difficult was it to find a lamp? And what are you doing for power?

I'm really diggin' it. I have one that's almost too bright for cars when I'm in town, but not bright enough when I'm cruising out on the country roads. Having a readily available spare is also a great idea.

Links?:)

How difficult was it to find a lamp? And what are you doing for power?

I'm really diggin' it. I have one that's almost too bright for cars when I'm in town, but not bright enough when I'm cruising out on the country roads. Having a readily available spare is also a great idea.

Links?:)

This is where I bought the larger 4.5" lamp: https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-1-2-Chro...or-H4-55-60-/142012028125?hash=item21109394dd

Its not operable on my bike yet because I haven't got around to creating an electrical system yet.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back