Firebikes Whizzer for sale

NE5 engine 26 mm carb auto clutch. Early round tube Firebikes Disco Beaver frame. Worksman rims with front and rear drum brakes. Rear brake has been upgraded since photo. Persons leather sadlle. Nice quality head and tail lights with working brake light.Has a battery eliminator capacitor. Bike runs and rides great. This bike tracks like an arrow and can be ridden hands off. Easy to mount and dismount great for us older individuals. One ride and you'll be hooked trust me. A lot of time and money went into this and I dont expect to get it all back but would like to sell to someone who'll appreciate it. Im selling for 1399.99 that is about what a new chinese Whizzer goes for. This does not include shipping as I really dont want to ship. But if necessary can break it down and ship at buyers expense and small charge for tape and time. Bike is located in Downtown Atlanta Ga. Im not open to offers but will possibly part out. Payment can be made via Paypal using a credit card if necessary and for buyers protection.

Attachments

• Picture 057.jpg
    Picture 057.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 682
Back