First 4 stroke build

But that's why you pay extra for that HondašŸ„³
Even the Honda doesn't recommend going over 7500 rpm. It's max hp is at 7000 rpm. Now I'm talking about level ground speed. If your transmission is 5:1 when going down hill throttle back once you reach 29 mph and let gravity take over. On level ground don't go over 27 mph to keep from damaging your engine.

If your transmission is a 4:1 then 34 mph is your level ground cut off speed; throttle back going down hill when you reach 36 mph.

Transmission is 5:1 but you don't take into account the larger circumference of the 2.5 size tires. My engine is definitely at its max when I'm doing 34 šŸ˜‰
My all time high so far on this one is 37 on a hill.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220522-210420.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-210420.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 77
Even the Honda doesn't recommend going over 7500 rpm. It's max hp is at 7000 rpm. Now I'm talking about level ground speed. If your transmission is 5:1 when going down hill throttle back once you reach 29 mph and let gravity take over. On level ground don't go over 27 mph to keep from damaging your engine.

If your transmission is a 4:1 then 34 mph is your level ground cut off speed; throttle back going down hill when you reach 36 mph.
Guys, I've been driving this bike for over 10 years.... lol and building motorized bikes for over 40...šŸ˜‰

Transmission is 5:1 but you don't take into account the larger circumference of the 2.5 size tires. My engine is definitely at its max when I'm doing 34 šŸ˜‰
So are you saying your 26 x 2.5 tires has a larger diameter than 26"? For example my fully inflated Kendra 838 tire's diameter is actually 26.25". Here's my mph speed formula:

(RPM x Wheel Diameter x Ļ€)Ć·(1056 x Total Reduction) = MPH.

A lot of the fat tire builders I tell them to hold the bike straight up then place a level on top of the tire and when level measure down to the ground, this'll be your true diameter.

You never did say if your transmission's reduction is 4:1 or 5:1.

Back